Introduction about NASDAQ: GRPN
Groupon, Inc. is mainly operating as the global scaled double-sided marketplace which connects the consumers to merchants. The particular platform typically does the marketing by selling the vouchers through online local marketplaces. Andrew D. Mason, Bradley A. Keywell, and Eric Paul Lefkofsky founded this company on January 15, 2008. This company’s headquarters is located in Chicago, IL. Informative facts about NASDAQ: GRPN at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-grpn have been discussed in this article.
Benefits of the e-commerce stocks for the investors
E-commerce is growing fast world-side which means e-commerce is quickly becoming a necessity for many retailers and even for many B2B companies. The good news is it’s never been easier for the smaller companies to get into e-commerce and reap the many benefits. Some of these benefits are :
- One of the e-commerce marketing benefits is that it has got a lower startup cost. Some of the physical retail stores have to pay a huge amount to rent one of their store locations. They have different types of costs such as store design, store signs, buying the inventory, and sales equipment, and more. The expenses are much less in e-commerce. This is one of the most important benefits for new entrepreneurs who are looking to keep their costs low.
- In the case of e-commerce, the online stores are always open for any business. By being available anytime one can attract the people who would normally pick up the product in stores if the store were open. One should think about those types of audiences who don’t work in normal hours or who are very busy going into a shop to buy something.
- The new brand can sell its products to customers around the world easily through e-commerce. One has the ability to reach to their audience whether they’re in the U.K., South America, or in any neighboring countries.
- With e-commerce sites, one can easily display the best-sellers and make it easier to show the products to customers.
- One can create personalized landing pages for some of the different audiences and attract them to buy from the seller without much extra work on the seller’s side.
- Having an online store allows the seller to do more than simply selling their products. It enables someone to obtain very important information about the people who buy from them. The online store will actually teach the seller a lot about their own business and the people who normally support it.
As a rule of thumb, one should invest in a company after carefully knowing about its growth and prospects. You can check free stock quotes at some stock apps.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.